TREK ROAD BIKE FRAMES : BICYCLE ELECTRIC GENERATORS : CHINESE DIRT BIKES FOR SALE.
Trek Road Bike Frames
- (Bike frame) A bicycle frame is the main component of a bicycle, on to which wheels and other components are fitted. The modern and most common frame design for an upright bicycle is based on the safety bicycle, and consists of two triangles, a main triangle and a paired rear triangle.
- journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
- any long and difficult trip
- Migrate or journey with one's belongings by ox-wagon
- (of an ox) Draw a vehicle or pull a load
- Go on a long arduous journey, typically on foot
- a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use
- The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk
- (roads) a partly sheltered anchorage
- A regular trade route for a particular commodity
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
my new bike, a full carbon Madone 5.2 with Ultegra gears. They call this the works.
so there is a story behind this new purchase. My close friend Quachro recently purchased a Madone, which is Trek's carbon fiber bike, and for a very reasonable price. he also informed me of the 12 month no interest plan that Trek was promoting. As some of you know, I have a vintage 1978 Motobecane beauty and I love that thing to death. I restored it from top to bottom.
anyway, my girlfriend wanted a new bike and was really interested in the madone as well but thought the price point was a bit steep for her. So she did some research and they made aluminum framed bikes as well for a very competitive price. At the Trek Store the salesperson, a great guy by the way, showed us the line and answer everyone of our question and let us test ride nearly all the bikes.
he let me try out the madone 5.2, which was a full carbon bike with race wheels, ultegra gearing and a hand laid carbon in the USA. i loved that. It rode like a dream...no, it rode like a unicorn! It was a night and day difference in speed, feel, and comfort on that bike. so....i picked it up. no more bike stuff for another 5 years.
Trek Pilot 1.2
Frame Alpha SL Aluminum
Fork Bontrager Satellite Plus, carbon
Wheels Shimano Tiagra hubs; Alex alloy rims
Tires Bontrager Race Lite Hardcase, 700x28c
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI, 9 speed
F.Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
R.Derailleur Shimano 105
Crankset Bontrager Select 52/42/30
Cassette SRAM PG950 12-26, 9 speed
Pedals Alloy/nylon road w/clips and straps
Saddle Bontrager Race Lux Basic
Seatpost Bontrager Carbon
Handlebars Bontrager Sport, 26.0mm
Stem Bontrager Select, 17 degree, 26.0mm
Headset Slimstack, sealed
Brakeset/Levers Alloy dual pivot w/Shimano Tiagra STI levers
Sizes 54 cm
Colours Rage Red
PRICE- Cdn $ $1369.00
ON SALE $1245.00
Not sure calling it Rage Red is a good idea
huffy 626 road bike
moto x bike
old school bmx bicycle
best bike trainer review
discount mountain bike helmets
single speed bike wheels
gta 4 dirt bike location
beach cruiser bicycle brands
best bicycle computer review
online bike shops