STATIONARY BIKE HOLDER. TIGHT BIKE PANTS. BIKES ONLINE SHOP.
Stationary Bike Holder
- An exercise bicycle or bike, or stationary bicycle, or Exercycle is a device with saddle, pedals, and some form of handlebars arranged as on a bicycle, but used as exercise equipment rather than transportation.
- "Stationary Bike" is a novella written by Stephen King, which was originally published in the fifth edition of From the Borderlands in 2003. It was recently released as part of King's 2008 short story anthology, Just After Sunset.
- a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
- A device or implement for holding something
- The possessor of a trophy, championship, or record
- A person who holds something
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
Black Reading Rack for exercise equipment. Works with most Treadmills, Elliptical Trainers, Steppers, Climbers, Rowers and Staionary Bikes. 9" x 1"- one end 1-1/2" Wide and the other end that hangs on the console/display is 2-1/2" (ID) It is made out of a High Impact material so it is hard to break. There may be slight scratching on the back side of rack due to the type of material. We do have other sizes and colors! If this won't fit your machine, I bet we have one that will! Brand: SourceOne
First of all sorry for the pictures, shot in JPEG forgot to change my WB and not in the mood for messing around so just did auto colour and well the result is above.
Unsure of the make, advertised as 30’s it seems to have 3 options B for battery option I think and hope, O for off and D for dyno hopefully some one can confirm this. Any help identifying it would be appreciated, uploaded several pictures from different angles. Obviously neglected and a bit rusty but still solid, reminisce of black paint on rear and chrome on the rim, no dents. Glass and reflector in very good condition as well as all internal switch gear, external wire linkages R I guess for rear lamp and D for dyno (again looking for confirmation on this), missing bulb holder. If anyone knows what the hole on the side if for please tell me.
Possibly thinking of doing an LED conversion with a battery option for when stationary, if it does indeed have this option.
Gas Holder / Gasometer FAQ
1. Gas holders are used for storing gas under pressure
2. They consist of a huge rusty old tank, open at the bottom and kept in whack by a skeletal metal frame
3. A deep fluid-filled trench is dug around the inside of the frame and the tank plopped into the trench
4. As the tank is filled with gas, the pressure of the gas makes the tank rise out of the ground
5. When the gas is used, the tank drops back into the trench
bicycle trailers for sale
cruiser bike gears
nordictrack exercise bike audiorider
home made bike rack
mounted bike racks
24 wheel bikes
giant faith bike
motor bike prices